Wedding Photography Prices can be difficult to work out and understand. I try to keep it simple with 3 packages designed to cover most wedding day scenarios.
- If you want everything – pre wedding shoot, wedding album, full day coverage, prints then the Auckland is the one to go for.
- If you want a full day of coverage but don’t want the pre wedding shoot, album or prints then the Florence package is what you need.
- If you are having a late ceremony, or just want coverage for a few hours then go for the Santorini.
If none of these quite fit for you then just let me know and will create a bespoke wedding photography package for you.
You can go for the Florence or Santorini packages and then add in an album or pre wedding shoot too.
I like simple and so I try to keep my processes that way too.
1. You message me, we arrange to have a chat about your day and discuss how I work.
2. We get along and all agree that you love the fun, relaxed and natural way I go about taking wedding images.
3. You book online or we meet up for a coffee/beer/G&T
Thats as easy as it is.
Everything can be done online too if you’re really not a people person.